Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Vidyut Jammwal Shares a special bond with Vipul Shah


Having done his first film with ace Director/Producer Vipul Shah, Vidyut Jammwal felt really blessed to have kick started his career with such renowned names from the film industry like Vipul Shah, John Abraham in Force!
Now that Vidyut is gearing up for this second release which is again with Vipul Shah, we did need to ask him the special bond he shares with Vipul Sir (Vidyut fondly calls him that)
"Vipul Sir is someone who I owe a lot to for the kind of faith he's put in me after he saw what I was capable of with Force. He promised me that whenever he does an action film next, he'll definitely do it with me and he stood by it. I had a chance to do the kind of action I would want to see and would like audiences to see on screen all thanks to him as he's helped appropriately channelize it from an action stunt perspective to make it screen worthy. He's been very encouraging and seeing the kind of belief he has in me is truly humbling which instills a sense of responsibility to push myself to be better at my craft with every passing day. He's someone who can be very quiet and observant but he's really a very fun loving and intelligent man. His experience and knowledge, not just in the business but also in life, precedes him making him someone who's point of view really matters. He and I have conversations ranging from his feedback on my work/performance to what our favorite food is (smiles). "
Vidyut surely has a lot of respect for his mentor! Produced by Reliance Entertainment & Sunshine Pictures [Vipul Shah] & Directed by Ad-Filmmaker turned director Dilip Ghosh Commando-The War Within’ is all set to release in March, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment