Tuesday, January 15, 2013

ACTOR DEV GOEL'S ,THE MOST EXOTIC KISS EVER IN FILM "HUM HAI RAAHI CAR KE"

ACTOR DEV GOEL'S ,THE MOST EXOTIC KISS EVER IN FILM "HUM HAI RAAHI CAR KE"
THE MOST EXOTIC KISS EVER
Believe it or not, one of the Scenes in Upcoming Goel Screenkraft Film “Hum Hai Raahi Car Ke” Directed by Jyotin Goel shows a Passionate Lip-Lock Between the lead actor Dev Goel and Err....No. Not His leading lady, but a Gorilla.
He Explains “It is a Costume Party Scene. My Heroine Adah Sharma does not want to be with the man her family is for forcing her with. I kiss the gorilla so as to attract attention so that the she can escape him. I am Her Love Interest.
Goel Says Light Heartedly "Watching the kiss on the playback monitor made me burst out laughing!" Said leading man Dev Goel, "But I've got to say that the Gorilla is a great kisser!" I was Wondering how the scene would turn out to be, but I just surrendered myself on the day of the shoot and we did it in four takes. When I actually saw the scene, I couldn’t help but laugh in amusement. So did the entire unit. The Gorilla, of course, was unavailable for comment, but we're sure he would agree! This is something we can't to see for ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment