Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Choreographer Shakir Shaikh celebrated his Birthday with a White Theme


Choreographer Shakir Shaikh ends the year 2012 in Rocking style with
“Dress in White” theme party
Yes it was a double whammy for Shakir Shaikh - a birthday celebration along with a year ending celebration which went fantastic for Shakir Shaikh
The fashion brigade came in huge numbers the venue went buzzing just in a while it was bottleneck filled with Shakir's close friends Shakir Shaikh a renowned Fashion Choreographer says, “I have become a year older, wiser and wilder and I am happy that I have crossed one more successful year and wish for better years ahead and I would thanks all my dear friends who drop

 by for me on my special day.”but I chose not to cut the traditional cake ,The who’s who present of the fashion industry ,aanchal kumar and shonal rawal's did bartending for shakir ,bina aziz,rohit Verma,arjuman Mughal,rehan shah,hard kaur,aditya Rajput Singh,Aziz Zee unveiled the promo of his forthcoming film "fattu salaa"Mohammad fasih ,Sofia khan,maushmibadra,Ali merchant,mink Barr,Sandip soparkar, shah,Amy billimoria,mink brar felt nice to be in the party circuit,All his friends woreShakir Shaikh played perfect host and took care of all his friends who were interested in partying and fun,,the dance floor was burning..shakir was dressed all in white

No comments:

Post a Comment